- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant® Restaurant Style Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 cup panko-style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Gently break up the Garlic Parmesan Green Beans in the bag, then pour out onto a baking sheet.
- Set up three shallow bowls. In one, combine flour with salt and pepper. In the second bowl, whisk together eggs with 1 Tbsp. water. Place panko in the third bowl.
- Dip each frozen bean in flour, followed by egg and finally panko. Tip: Use one hand for dipping in flour and egg and the other hand to sprinkle the panko, that way the panko won’t clump.
- Spread a single layer of beans in the bottom of air fryer and spray lightly with oil.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Keep cooked Green Bean Fries warm in a 300°F oven while you air fry remaining fries.
- Make sriracha mayo: whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha, lemon juice and garlic sauce. Serve Green Bean Fries with sriracha mayo and enjoy!