Recipe At A Glance
Back to school doesn’t have to mean rushing out the door without having a healthy and hearty breakfast first. Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s 3 Minute Breakfast Bagel will start your family’s day off on the right foot!
- 1 refrigerated or frozen bagel, split in half
- 1/2 cup refrigerated liquid eggs
- 2 Tbsp. refrigerated crumbled turkey sausage
- 2 Tbsp. Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh refrigerated salsa
- Toast bagel. Meanwhile in a small skillet over medium heat, cook eggs and sausage until almost set. Stir in cheese and finish cooking until set.
- Evenly spoon eggs on to each toasted bagel half and top with salsa. Serve immediately.
- Note: Prefer using frozen turkey sausage links? Just thaw and crumble before cooking.