- 1 – 12 oz. bag Rosina® Italian Style Meatballs,* thawed
- 1 – 16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa (hot or medium)
- 1 – 12 to 16 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 12 to 16 oz. can chili-style kidney beans, including juice
- 1 – 12 to 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- Optional ingredients for garnish: sour cream, grated cheese, sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped onions or crushed tortilla chips.
- Cut meatballs into quarters and place in large size pot. Add rest of ingredients and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Top with optional garnishes.
- *For a different flavor, substitute with Rosina Homestyle or Turkey Meatballs.