October 30, 2020
Plan a Hair-Raising Halloween At Home
In case you’ve been living in a coffin, tomorrow is Halloween! Whether you choose to take your kids trick-or-treating, or plan to celebrate Halloween at home, you can still make the holiday a ghoulishly good time! Why not plan a candy “hunt” in your yard, or throw a party at home featuring thrilling snacks and treats. In order to make sure your little goblins have a a night(mare) to remember, we’ve pulled together some creepy and tasty Halloween-themed drinks, snacks and desserts.
Dreadfully Good Drinks
- Sherbet lovers will be dazzled by these Spooktacular Sippers*!
*For a boozy version, add rum or vodka.
- The Witch’s Brew Chocolate Punch will put you under a spell!
- Kids and adults will enjoy these Scream-sicle Shakes.
- These Frankenstein Smoothies are perfect for a Halloween breakfast.
- Add a jolt to your holiday with these Halloween Coffee Shakes.
- This Blushing Ghost Punch is frightfully scrumptious.
- Slay your Halloween party with these bloody-good Vampire Kiss Shakes!
Ghoulish Apps & Snacks
- Your kiddos will be obsessed with these yummy Mummy Hot Dogs!
- Who doesn’t love a good cheese ball? Especially this Festive Pumpkin Cheese Ball.
- You’ll never be able to look at tempura shrimp the same way again when you see these Witch’s Fingers!
- Spice up your Halloween spread with Jalapeño Popper Mummies.
- These Spooky Chicken Bite Sliders will make everyone scream!
- This Jack O’Lantern Cheese Dip is scary-good and scary-easy to make.
- Don’t forget to serve up these Devilishly Good Eggs.
- Bread bowl lovers will devour this Halloween Mummy Spinach Dip!
- Create these Tasty Tombstones using mozzarella sticks.
- Everyone will be thrilled over these Halloween Mini Pizzas!
- This sour cream spiderweb on this Layered Halloween Taco Dip is almost too perfect too eat.
- You won’t be able to wrap your brain around how delicious this Mummy Meatball Braid is.
- You can’t have a party without cheese – like this boo-tiful Just Add Boo’s Halloween Cheeseboard!
- There’s nothing to be afraid about these Chocolate Phyllo Pretzel Spiders.
- Even candy corn haters will enjoy this layered Candy Corn ‘Punch’!
- This Box O’ Monkey Brains is oh-so-scrumptious.
- For a healthier Halloween treat, make these Ghosts and Mummies Frozen Treats.
- No one will be able to resist eating this creamy and luscious Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake!
- This creepy Slithering Cupcake Snake will be a huge hit.
- Surprise your little ones with these fun Cool Whip Monster Cookies.
- Delight your family with these Halloween “Scream” Cheese Brownies.
- There’s no tricks about these Boo Bites Phyllo Treats.
- Decorate this REESE’s Peanut Butter Icebox Cake with your favorite Halloween candy!
- We could eat these Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats every single day.
- This Spider Web Drizzle Pumpkin Cheesecake will dazzle your crew.
- Everyone can indulge in these Gluten-Free Sparkling Candy Corn Cookies.
- We just love these fun Halloween Ice Cream Sandwiches!
How will you ensure you have a spooktacular Halloween at home? Share your ideas with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.