March 3, 2023
Our Favorite Frozen Food Month Finds
We’re celebrating March Frozen Food Month and all the tasty, convenient products you can find in your grocer’s freezer aisle. This Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner recipe uses a few freezer shortcuts to get a delicious dinner on the table fast! If you’re looking for the ultimate in convenience, try some of our favorite frozen food products.
- Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli are filled with creamy ricotta, Romano cheese and parsley in a perfectly bite-sized piece.
- Made with real eggs, savory sausage, and cheese wrapped in a fresh-baked tortilla, El Monterey Breakfast Burritos start your day right.
- Green Giant Zucchini Tots are loaded with zucchini, not potato, for a delicious way to incorporate more veggies into your lifestyle.
- Imagine a pizza. Now imagine it bite-sized, baked to a golden finish, and filled with delicious toppings. That’s Totino’s Pizza Rolls!
- Your favorite egg breakfast just got tastier. Jimmy Dean Egg Bites are soft and fluffy egg bites packed with melty cheese and signature breakfast sausage.
- Eggo Homestyle Waffles are the taste of homemade without all of the work. Enjoy the crispy, convenient family favorite.
- Del Monte® Veggieful™ Riced Cauliflower Parmesan Herb is a nutritious and delicious alternative to traditional rice dishes. Riced cauliflower is complimented with diced butternut squash, parsley and a blend of spices.
- Jose Ole Chicken & Cheese Taquitos combine tender grilled chicken and melty cheddar cheese with onions, peppers, and authentic seasonings, all wrapped inside a crispy oven-baked flour tortilla.
- Mrs. T’s Classic Cheddar Pierogies are perfect for quick snacks and easy dinners! Sharp Cheddar cheese blended with smooth whipped potatoes and folded into a smooth pasta pocket.
- Homestyle meat sauce and creamy ricotta cheese smothered between layers of pasta come together in Michael Angelo’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
- Frozen vegetables specially prepared for the air fryer – that’s Pictsweet Farms Vegetables for the Air Fryer. They’re pre-seasoned and cook to perfection in just 10 minutes!
- Rao’s Chicken Parmesan is a tasty meal of crispy breaded chicken with marinara sauce and delicious mozzarella over pasta.
- For a classic dessert flavor everyone will love try Tillamook Butter Pecan Ice Cream with rich and buttery ice cream and lightly salted roasted pecans.
- Instead of takeout try InnovAsian General Tso’s Chicken with white chicken tempura and a spicy Asian-style BBQ sauce with sesame seeds and chili pepper flakes.
What’s your favorite frozen food product that helps make mealtimes easier? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals and #EasyHomeMeals.