October 5, 2021
Feast on these Festive Treats & Eats Full of Fall Flavors
The autumn season has been here for a few weeks, but fall weather is finally in the air. And as the leaves start to change, all the autumn vibes and fall flavors are in full swing! From pumpkin spice lattes to caramel apples to squash soup and other seasonal goodies and products, we just love fall!. Get in the spirit with these delicious fall flavors-inspired recipes and products!
- This next-level Caramel Apple Topped English Muffin can be a bold breakfast or delicious dessert!
- Have it sweet and salty with an Apple Pie Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Looking for a bite-sized dessert? These Apple Brulee Phyllo Bites are the answer!
Maple & Pecan
- Nothing is better than a warm brunch of Maple Pecan Baked French Toast.
- Indulge in these delightful Caramel-Filled Maple-Pecan Cookies!
- Maple Pecan Latte Overnight Oats will start your fall day off great!
- A Hot Toddy is sure to hit the spot with its sweet and cinnamon-y flavors.
- Make any dessert into an autumn treat with Cinnamon Whipped Topping!
- These Thick & Fluffy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffles are full of the cozy flavors of fall.
- Warm up with this hearty Pumpkin Patch Soup with Cheese Twills!
- Pumpkin Filled Coffee Cake pairs perfectly with a hot cup o’ Joe.
- Keep these individual limited edition Pumpkin Greek Lowfat Yogurts on-hand for a quick snack!
- Make this Baked Pear Almond Cream Tart for a show-stopping dessert!
- These Baked Pears in Puff Pastry are such an elegant and light recipe.
- Pear, Honey and Thyme Crostini are your next amazing appetizers!
- This Roasted Fall Squash Salad is an amazing side dish for any entree!
- Harvest Squash Phyllo Turnovers are baked into flaky tastiness.
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is sure to keep you warm on a chilly evening.
- All the flavors of fall join together in this Chicken and Cheddar Panini with Cranberry Apple Slaw recipe.
- This Cranberry Cheese Crumb Pie is perfectly tart yet creamy all at the same time.
- Enjoy a fall pasta dish by making Cavatelli with Butternut Squash and Cranberries!
What fall flavor recipes do you enjoy this time of year? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!