October 5, 2022
Fall in Love With These Fall Flavor Recipes
Fall is here, so bring on all the aromas and flavors the season brings! Between the ever popular pumpkin/pumpkin spice to classic apple and maple flavor to pear, there’s something comforting about fall flavors. In honor of autumn, we have collected some of our favorite recipes incorporating these cozy and tasty fall flavors.
- Fuel your day with these protein and fiber packed Pumpkin Breakfast Bars.
- We love dipping apple slices, graham crackers and ginger snaps into this scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Dip!
- A perfect fall breakfast: this Pumpkin Spice French Toast!
- Be your own PSL barista with this easy recipe for a Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte.
- A cool autumn evening calls for this comforting Pumpkin Patch Soup with Cheese Twills.
- Everything’s better on a stick, especially these Puffy Pumpkin Pops!
- Don’t knock it ’til you try it… Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Rise and shine with this tasty Pumpkin Spice Crepe for breakfast.
- Enjoy a bakeshop quality Dutch Apple Pie without all the work. Just bake and enjoy!
- This Baked Apple Cinnamon Skillet French Toast smells just as amazing as it tastes!
- Warm up with a mug of this cozy Apple Crisp Steamer.
- Throwing a fall dinner party? Make these impressive Individual Apple Tarts with Almond Cream.
- Cheese and apples just screams childhood. Enjoy this Apple Pie Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
- No one will be able to resist these Mini Spiced Apple Cider Cheesecakes.
- You’ve heard of baked apples, but what about these Baked Pears in Puff Pastry?
- If you like caramel apples, then you’ll love this Candy Caramel Pear Dessert!
- For a comforting fall dessert, bake up this Pear Crumble.
- For a unique fall dinner idea, make Roasted Butternut Squash and Pear Salad in Phyllo Bowls.
- For an elegant dessert experience, make this Baked Pear Almond Cream Tart.
- Whether for breakfast or a snack, you’ll definitely want to make this Maple Walnut Granola this fall.
- For a dairy-free and gluten-free dessert, make these Maple Cream Sandwich Cookies (just use gluten-free flour).
- We promise you haven’t had monkey bread like this before… Maple Bacon Monkey Bread!
- You’ll definitely want a second cup of this Maple Cinnamon Creme Coffee.
What’s your favorite fall flavor and recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.