- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add in the oats, milk, pumpkin purée, Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt, maple syrup, melted butter, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir with a spatula or wooden spoon to combine
- Line a brownie/cake pan with parchment paper. Add the mixture
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely before slicing.
Choosing Balance likes to add extra Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt on top for some added protein.