December 19, 2021
December is for ALL the Cookies!
One of our favorite things about the month of December and the entire holiday season is COOKIES! Besides staple ingredients like butter, eggs and milk, the dairy aisle has a lot of versatile ingredients to bake all the cookies your heart desires. Products like sour cream, cream cheese, yogurt, coffee creamer and dough take cookie baking to a whole new level. If you’re looking for some new cookie recipes to add to your Christmas cookie exchange or your own cookie stash, give one or all of these a try!
- Let Pillsbury do the baking for you with their Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- You’ll love the peperminty taste of these adorable Christmas Tree Cookies!
- Make these Rugelach cookies ahead of time and freeze to bake later, or bake and enjoy right away.
- You can’t go with these classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- There is something extra special about the scent of these Easy Gingerbread Cookies baking.
- These Ricotta Holiday Cookies are so rich in all the right ways.
- No one will be able to resist these Cinnamon Swirl Puff Pastry Cookies.
- If you like eggnog then you’ll love these Eggnog Cookies.
- These Chocolate Sour Cream Cookies are so moist and scrumptious.
- These Christmas Shortbread Tidbits just melt in your mouth!
- Liven up your taste buds with these Lemon Coconut Snowballs.
- Get the whole family involved in baking these Festive Cream Cheese Cookies.
- Add these Raspberry Almond Stars to your cookie exchange recipes.
- A little sweet, a little salty, these Peanut Butter Trail Mix Cookies are so yummy!
- No campfire required to make these decadent S’more Cookies!
- For a dairy-free version of this favorite cookie, try this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- We’re a sucker for these Big Soft Sugar Cookies!
- Another sweet and salty treat we love in cookie form: Strawberry Pretzel Thumbprint Cookies!
- You won’t believe the secret ingredient in these Brown Sugar Cookies.
- The fall season isn’t the only time to enjoy these Salted Caramel Apple Cookies!
- For a cookie you can feel better about your kiddos eating, these Whole Wheat Cut-Out Sugar Cookies with Naturally Colored Frosting are a must-have.
What cookies are a must for your holiday baking? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.