April 7, 2021
22 Crispy & Cheesy Recipes for Grilled Cheese Month
April is National Grilled Cheese Month. There is something so comforting about this hot, cheesy and crispy sandwich. We just love how customizable this sandwich truly is–between the bread types, cheese varieties, spreads, meats and other toppings. Whether you’re looking for a quick-fix like these heat-and-eat Grilled Cheese Sticks, or you rather stick to the basics like this Classic Grilled Cheese Sandwich, just maybe we can all agree on pairing it with a bowl of Creamy Tomato Soup!
You won’t be able to get enough of these simple and creative grilled cheese sandwich recipes:
- This Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese is bursting with southwest flavor.
- Enjoy melted perfect with this recipe for an Italian Grilled Cheese.
- Skip the bread with these Grilled Cheese Sandwiches using mini waffles!
- Fire up your taste buds for this Jalapeño Grilled Cheese.
- This Mediterranean Meatball Grilled Cheese is so rich and hearty.
- You won’t be able to resist the deliciousness of this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese!
- Soup lovers will be mind-blown over this French Onion Grilled Cheese!
- Because everything’s better with bacon–grill up this Turkey Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese.
- You’ll be pleasantly surprised over this Apple Pie Grilled Cheese.
- If you like chips and dip, then you’ll love this Ooey-Gooey Bacon Grilled Cheese!
- For a veggie-packed sandwich, make this Garden Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Even if you’re vegan or trying to eat more dairy-free, you can still indulge with Nona’s Grilled Cheese recipe!
- Turn this Italian classic into this cheesy Lasagna Grilled Cheese.
- Two of your favorite comfort foods are combined in this scrumptious Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Our mouths are watering over this Spinach-Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- This Nacho Grilled Cheese is na-cho average sandwich!
- Because who wouldn’t love a Breakfast for Dinner Grilled Cheese?!
- For a sweet and savory sandwich, whip up this Strawberry Basil Prosciutto Grilled Cheese.
- If you need to make grilled cheese for a crowd, Sheet-Pan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches is the recipe for you!
- One more for good luck–this Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese will intrigue your taste buds!
What’s your favorite way to eat a grilled cheese? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals. And don’t forget National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day is April 12!