July 6, 2020
20 Magnificent Milkshake Recipes to Make This July
Milkshakes are the perfect way to cool down in the hot summer heat. Decadent flavors and delicious toppings make for the perfect treat! Whether you like classic flavors such as vanilla, strawberry and chocolate, or you enjoy trying sweet innovations, these milkshake recipes are sure to satisfy that creamy desire!
- Less than five minutes and you’ll be on your way to Mint Chip Milkshake bliss! Or for a dairy-free option, try these Dairy-Free Mint Chocolate Cookie Shakes.
- Only four ingredients and you’re on your way to Strawberry Banana Shakes in no time!
- Coffee lovers, this Healthy Living Coffee Milkshake has your name all over it!
- Nothing hits the spot like a Chocolate Covered Cherry Shake.
- This classic Vanilla Coffee Shake is so frosty and tasty.
- Grab the milk and cookies for this Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake.
- No blender, no problem! Choose whatever flavor you prefer with this easy No-Blender Milkshake with Pudding recipe.
- Everyone deserves sweets – treat yourself with a White Chocolate Macadamia Raspberry Shake.
- These Berry Cobbler Milkshakes turn grandma’s delicious dessert into a milkshake experience!
- Made with tasty yogurt, you’ll love this X-Treme Watermelon Milk Shake.
- Use up your ripe bananas for this yummy Blueberry Date Shake.
- Perfect for summer, this Homemade Fresh Peach Milkshake is so refreshing.
- You’ll go bananas over this Spiced Banana Shake!
- Who doesn’t love s’mores during summertime? This S’mores Milkshake for Two recipe is perfect for an at-home date night!
- If this Coconut Cream Pie Blender doesn’t scream summer shake, we don’t know what does!
- This super thick Double Chocolate Hazelnut Shake is sure to hit the spot.
- Dreaming ahead to fall? You’ll love this Autumn Glow Milkshake with warm flavors.
- Looking for a healthier milkshake? This Mocha Yogurt Milkshake incorporates frozen yogurt!
- This Oreo Espresso Milkshake is a dream drink come true.
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Milkshakes are always a winner in our book!
What are your favorite milkshake recipes to enjoy in the summer? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!