Recipe At A Glance
This Berry Cobbler Milkshake from A Spoonful of Flavor is a sweet treat that you can enjoy all year long! The milkshake is made with only a few ingredients and tastes like homemade berry cobbler or baked berry crisp.
For the crisp cobbler topping:
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
For the milkshake:
- 2/3 cup milk, or more as needed
- 1 1/2 cups, frozen Cape Cod Select Cranberries Plus Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries
- 4 scoops of Graeter’s Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- whipped cream, for serving
- To prepare the crisp cobbler topping, set the oven temperature to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the flour, oats and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Crumble into large pieces with your hands and sprinkle in a baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until crumble starts to brown slightly. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- To make the milkshake, add the milk and berries to a blender. Pulse two or three times.
- Add the ice cream and half of the cobbler topping. Puree until smooth. Add additional milk to reach desired consistency.
- Divide evenly between two glasses. Top with whipped cream, thawed berries and the remaining topping. Enjoy!