September 16, 2021
20 Kid Breakfasts for a Parent Win
Back to school means back to the grind and the need for simple and fun kid breakfasts. If the thought of making breakfast everyday overwhelms you, we totally have your back! The frozen food and dairy aisles contain some great shortcut ingredients for easy recipes, as well as ready-made products that can help everyone get out the door in a flash (now if only you could find your keys!). Rest assured, you can feel good about these kid breakfasts — guaranteed to fuel their school days, as well as hold them over until lunchtime.
- For your little nugget lovers, these new Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Nuggets will be a huge hit!
- Your kiddos will be blown away by these yummy Homemade Berry Poptarts.
- These Bacon & Sausage Cheesy Totchos will be devoured by the whole family in minutes.
- These Ham & Cheese Breakfast Pockets are bursting with dairy aisle ingredients and taste oh-so-delish!
- These Waffle Fish are almost too cute to eat, and can be customized with your favorite fruits.
- Your little piglets will be squealing over this Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket recipe!
- When you need to get out the door in a flash, these yogurt pouches are here to the rescue – in strawberry, strawberry & banana, mixed berry and cotton candy flavors.
- Make weeknight mornings fun with these French Toast Dominoes!
- Bring your favorite fast food breakfast to your freezer with these Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders.
- Turn this classic sandwich into a portable breakfast with these PB&J Muffins!
- Your kids will totally be impressed by this Toad-in-the-Hole Bake. (You don’t even have to tell them how easy it was to make it!)
- These buttery Apple Buns just taste like fall!
- Use Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins to make these Fruit Pizzas.
- These Bruschetta Breakfast Cups are perfect for little hands!
- One bite of these Chocolate Stuffed Pancake Bites and they’ll be saying “L’eggo my pancake bites!”
- This Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie Bowl is so tasty, it could be dessert/
- Pizza in this morning? Yes, please! Bake up this Bacon & Eggs Pizza for a winning breakfast!
- These Baked Sour Cream Doughnuts are so moist and can be customized with your kids’ favorite toppings.
- Satisfy their chocolate craving with this portable Double Chocolate Smoothie. Feel free to use either chocolate soy or almond milk.
- When they can’t decide between French toast or waffles, make these French Toast Waffles.
What are your usual kid breakfasts during the school year? Share with us on social media #EasyHomeMeals.