September 3, 2022
19 Labor Day Recipes to Celebrate
We blinked and it’s Labor Day Weekend! While fall doesn’t officially start for a few more weeks, Labor Day marks the unofficial end to summer. To kiss summer goodbye, we’ve pulled together some patriotic delights, cookout classics, summer cocktails and grilling recipes.
- Impress your Labor Day guests with this American Berry Pie.
- Holy cannoli these Frozen Cannoli Pops are going to go quick!
- No one will be able to resist these festive Puff Pastry Sundae Boats.
- A little tart, a little sweet, these Key Lime Cupcakes are a great summer treat.
- “Oh say can you see…” how amazing these Mini Phyllo Flag Tarts are!
- These Sparkling Iced Teas are a refreshing drink for all ages.
- Celebrate Labor Day with The Firework – starring Tropicana Strawberry Peach Paradise.
- Take advantage of watermelon season before its too late with this Watermelon Cooler cocktail.
- Blend up these Red, White and Blue Smoothies for a festive Labor Day treat.
Sides & Appetizers
- The kids and kids at heart will get a kick out of this Patriotic Platter!
- This Mexican Street Corn Salad will be a side dish hit.
- Fire up your app spread with these Jalapeño Poppers.
- This Cheesy Balsamic Chopped Salad will become a picnic staple.
- Step up your deviled egg game with these Popcorn Shrimp Deviled Eggs.
- This Italian Pasta Salad is a cookout must.
- Why make an ordinary burger when you can make The Ulti-Melt Bacon Onion Burger.
- This Chili Dog Board will take your Labor Day party to a whole new level.
- This Star Spangled Stuffed Pizza will dazzle with these star-shaped cutouts.
- These Santa Fe Turkey Burgers are packed with flavor.
What Labor Day recipes will you be making this weekend? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.