April 15, 2022
17 Recipes for Passover and Easter Weekend
The spring season means not only is warmer weather on the way, but also holidays like Passover and Easter. If you’re not sure what to make for your Easter or Passover celebrations this weekend, get inspired by these dessert, breakfast/brunch, dinner, snack and side dish recipes.
- If you like carrot cake then you’ll love these Bunny Carrot Cookies.
- Ham and Easter go hand in hand. This Honey Butter Ham Glaze will take your ham to the next level.
- Whether for breakfast or brunch, your little bunnies will be smitten oven these Easter Bunny Egg Bowls!
- This Egg Puzzle Cookie is almost too beautiful to eat!
- For something a little sweet and savory, make Shrimp and Waffles with Pina Colada Sauce for brunch.
- Every-bunny will love this colorful Bunny Fudge!
- Easter Egg Braids are a aditional sweet Italian Easter bread. but this version starts with frozen bread!
- These Strawberry Shortcake Chicks are almost too adorable to eat!
- This Butterfly on Flower can be for breakfast or dessert!
- Start your morning with these Passover Cheese Blintzes.
- These Coconut Macaroons are both vegan and gluten-free.
- You might want to make a double batch of this Matzo Ball Soup.
- This Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Dip Matzah is almost too good to be true.
- These Phyllo Nest Pastries are one part traditional rugelach, one part thumbprint cookie.
- Mix things up with this Matzaroni and Cheese dish.
- This Chocolate Pecan Matzah is perfect for after Seder.
- Use matzo meal to make these Potato Latkes for your Passover celebrations.
What will you be serving for your Passover or Easter celebrations? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.