August 17, 2021
15 Amazing After-School Snacks for the Whole Week
For many, school is back in session which means kids are hungry for those after-school snacks! Busy days are picking back up, and kids often enjoy an energizing snack after they finish a hard day at school. From sweet to savory and everything in between, give your kids something tasty to munch on until dinner with these recipes for each day of the week.
Monday – Go meatless on Mondays with these snack recipes:
- These crispy Vegan Broccoli & Cheeze Bake Balls are easy to make and bake in about half an hour.
- Cuban-Style Chik Patty in a Blanket are so tasty and plenty to tide you over until dinner.
- Use up those garden tomatoes with this colorful Tomato Tart, which you can cut into bite-sized squares!
Tuesday – Go big on Taco Tuesday with these sizzlin’ recipes:
- This creamy and bold Tasty Taco Dip takes just five minutes to make.
- Tex-Mex Tarts are so easy to put together and even tastier to eat.
- Fruit Tacos are a colorful and fun snack to assemble!
Wednesday – Wonderful recipes to celebrate getting half way through the week:
- Protein Packed Avocado Toast with simple ingredients you have on-hand.
- Not just for breakfast, enjoy these Ham & Cheese Breakfast Pockets after school as well!
- Grab your air fryer for these Air-Fried Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs!
Thursday – Tasty treats for a thoughtful Thursday:
- Get ready for upcoming fall with these Favorite Caramel Apples!
- BLT Rollers are a great bite-sized snack while working on homework.
- Catch up on your family’s week while enjoying these Sweet Potato Onion Cups!
Friday – Fun and flavorful snacks to keep stocked in your freezer:
- Just pop Pork Potstickers in the microwave and you’re on your way to snacking in no time!
- Chow down on these cheesy and easy-to-make SoftStix or Pretzel Dogs.
- Shrimp Spring Rolls are the perfect quick treat for hungry kiddos.
What easy breezy recipes do you make for after-school snacks? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!