26 Kid-Approved Breakfasts for the School Year
Whether your children are learning at school or at home, the need for kid-approved breakfasts has never wavered. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it’s key to ensure your children are eating a well-balanced meal to give them the fuel they need to tackle the school day. A stocked freezer and fridge can be a huge lifesaver when it comes to making breakfast. There is a large variety of convenient and tasty breakfast items in the frozen food aisle that even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy. There are shortcut ingredients from both the frozen and dairy aisles that you can use to make creative and scrumptious breakfasts.
These breakfast recipes and frozen breakfasts are guaranteed to have your kid’s seal of approval:
- We don’t think waffles COD get any cuter than this Waffle Fishy Face!
- These Sausage & Cheddar Omelet Minis are ready in 30 seconds and are perfect if you’re on-the-go.
- It’s PB&J time – Peanut Butter & Jelly Delight!
- This Banana Split Parfait is bursting with your favorite fruits.
- Add more dairy to your children’s diet with these Mini Breakfast Quiches.
- You’ll float up, up and away after enjoying these Pancake Balloons.
- Your kid will never detect the hidden ingredient in this sweet Cotton Candy Smoothie.
- Dessert for breakfast? Yes please – indulge in these Ultimate French Toast S’mores!
- Na-cho average breakfast, these Breakfast Nachos will totally make mouths water!
- For a dairy-free breakfast, bake up these Muffin Tin Pancake Cups.
- These Waffle Kabobs can be customized with your children’s favorite fruits!
- Skip the donut shop and instead make these decadent Mini Churro Doughnut Holes.
- Not only is this Tropical Blue Smoothie Bowl fun to look at it, it tastes yummy too!
- Yogurt makes these Chocolate Chip Muffins extra moist and fluffy.
- Everything’s better on a stick, like these Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick.
- When you need to get out the door fast, heat up an Egg, Cheese & Bacon Breakfast Burrito.
- Satisfy your child’s sweet tooth with this Peach Melba French Toast.
- Blend up a Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie for a sippable breakfast.
- We’ll give your children something to taco ’bout – these Yogurt Pancake Tacos!
- Your little ones will devour this Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza.
- A match made in heaven – these Blueberry Muffin & Sausage Bites.
- For breakfast on-the-go, stock up on these Yogurt Smoothies in five yummy flavors – Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookies & Crème, Peach Mango, Strawberry and Trix!
- For a savory breakfast, whip up these tasty Breakfast Bacon and Egg Muffins.
- These Mixed Berry Baked Oatmeal Bars are berry good!
- Your children will just love these cute Honey Bunnies!
- For a cool treat, make these Banango Breakfast Popsicles.
What kid-approved breakfasts are in your morning rotation? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.