25 Delicious Dairy-Free Meals
Even if you’re dairy-free, you can still celebrate June Dairy Month. The dairy aisle is full of options for every lifestyle and dietary needs, including dairy-free products. Whether you’re completely dairy-free or are trying to incorporate more dairy-free meals into your diet, we’ve pulled together some of our go-to dairy-free recipes for breakfast, main course and dessert.
- Your family will come running to the breakfast table when you serve up these Banana Oat Pancakes!
- This Easy Dairy-Free Veggie Quiche is so tasty you won’t miss the cheese!
- Our mouths are literally watering over these Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Cinnamon Rolls.
- Your kids won’t even realize this is Eggless French Toast!
- For a nutritious way to start your day, enjoy a Breakfast Quinoa Bowl.
- Don’t let intimidation stand in your way of enjoying this Asparagus Prosciutto Benedict.
- Swap butter for coconut oil to make these decadent Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
- For the fuel you need to power through the day, indulge in these Protein Waffles.
Non-Dairy Main Courses
- Orange juice works fabulous in dressings and marinades, like in Honey Orange Glazed Florida Grouper.
- You won’t even miss the dairy in this yummy Creamy but Cream-less Broccoli Pasta (Vegan).
- Whether for lunch or dinner, this Roasted Veggie Flatbread can be customized with your favorite vegetables.
- Avocado lovers will especially devour this Avocado Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles dish.
- This Vegan Shepherd’s Pie is so tasty that the whole family will want seconds.
- We could eat Jamaican Shrimp with Mango Relish all day, everyday.
- This Vegetable Pasta Bake packs a nutritional punch.
- Liven up your lunchtime with these Vegan Black Bean Ranch Tostadas.
- We’re literally drooling over this Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Sage Cream Sauce.
- Who needs butter when you can have Orange Scallops Over Pasta?
- Need a dessert for a cookout? This No Bake Cherry Berry Cheesecake Dessert is a winner.
- Satisfy your sweet and salty craving with these delectable Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Keep it classic with this Vegan Apple Pie A La Mode.
- For a dessert that’s perfect for summertime, bake up this moist Vegan Blueberry & Lemon Sour Cream Cake.
- Bake up these dairy-free Easy Sugar Cookies with your kiddos and customize with their favorite colored sprinkles!
- You’ll think you died and went to chocolate heaven after one bite of this 3-Ingredient Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding!
What are your favorite dairy-free meals? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.