Recipe At A Glance
Super easy, perfectly rich and so creamy…you won’t believe it’s dairy-free!
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup sweetened cocoa powder
- Grated Chocolate, for garnish
- In a large saucepot, combine the marshmallows, almond milk and cocoa powder. Cook over medium heat, whisking to dissolve the cocoa powder, and cook until the marshmallows are completely melted, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Top with grated chocolate and serve.