23 Dairy-Free Smoothies to Try this Year
There is something so satisfying and refreshing about a smoothie – even when it’s blustery and cold outside. Whether you’re completely dairy-free or trying to consume more non-dairy items, smoothies are super versatile and can easily be made dairy-free. Milk alternatives like soy milk and oat milk, juices and yogurt alternatives work great in your favorite smoothie concoctions. And don’t forget to buy always-in-season frozen fruits and veggies – so no more spoiled produce in your fridge! Plus, the washing, peeling, slicing and dicing is already done for you!
Grab your blender and whip up these 23 dairy-free smoothies:
- Rise and shine with a refreshing Orange Banana Smoothie.
- If you’re a chocolate lover, then you must try this luscious Double Chocolate Smoothie!
- Enjoy your favorite summer fruits year-round in this Peach Raspberry Swirl Smoothie.
- Not only will the song get stuck in your head (forever), but this Strawberry Fields smoothie will dazzle your taste buds!
- For a smoothie that tastes like dessert but can still be a breakfast, blend up a scrumptious Dutch Apple Pie Smoothie.
- You’ll love the taste and health benefits of this Dairy-Free Matcha Smoothie.
- Elevate your smoothie experience with a sublime Pineapple Ginger smoothie kit – just add coconut water or cashew milk.
- One sip of this Wild Blueberry Banana Smoothie and you’ll go totally wild!
- Flax milk + frozen spinach work great in this Green Start Smoothie.
- You’ll be thinking and seeing pink after enjoying this yummy Pink Smoothie Deluxe!
- Blend up a fruit & veggie Orange Medley for a bright and nutritious smoothie blend.
- Tea lovers will rejoice over this Vanilla Chai Smoothie that’s made extra creamy with an almond milk yogurt alternative.
- When you can’t decide between coffee or a smoothie in the morning, energize with a Cherry Mocha Smoothie!
- This Berry Elixir is just bursting with antioxidants.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a Salted Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie!
- Be ready to tackle the day with a Power-Up Health Shake.
- Let your taste buds take a vacation when you gulp down a Blue Island Smoothie!
- Add some joy to your day when you sip on a Cherry Ginger Joy Smoothie.
- This Caramel Apple Delight Smoothie is sweet enough for dessert but wholesome enough for breakfast!
- Conquer the day with ease when you enjoy a Green Power Smoothie.
- Get a taste of summer year-round with a Blueberry Lemon Thyme Smoothie.
- Making a smoothie couldn’t be easier than these pre-portioned Tropical Fruit Blends with Dragon Fruit!
- Heading out the door? Grab a Strawberry Banana fruit smoothie bottle.
What are your favorite dairy-free smoothies? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.