20 Delectable Thanksgiving Desserts
If you’re in charge of bringing a sweet treat to your Thanksgiving gathering — or you just like holiday baking — we’re here to share with you easy dessert recipes and products the whole gang is sure to love! There are so many shortcut and versatile ingredients, as well as bakeshop quality frozen desserts, that make Thanksgiving dessert prep way less stressful. It seems Turkey Day has crept up on all of us this year, but fear not! These delectable Thanksgiving desserts are here to satisfy every sweet tooth, so make sure you save room after the turkey and side dishes 😉
Eye on the Pie
- Take this classic pie and make it a Ginger Streusel Pumpkin Pie!
- Served a la mode, nothing beats an Original Flaky Crust Dutch Apple Pie.
- You’ll love the topping on this Crumb Top Rhubarb Pie.
- This Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Pie is so rich and nutty!
- No baking is required for this Banana Cream Pie — just thaw & enjoy!
Fruit for the Win
- Pear Clafouti with Warm Butterscotch Sauce has all the seasonal flavors you love.
- These Apple-Cranberry Crisps are the perfect mix of tart and sweet!
- Raspberry Curd Phyllo Cups are mini bites of sweet deliciousness.
- For those with dietary needs, this Gluten-Free Keto Cranberry Bliss Pound Cake isn’t short on taste!
- The best berries make this Razzleberry Fruit Pie oh-so-tasty!
Sip Your Dessert
- This Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte is sure to warm you up this Thanksgiving!
- Champurrado is a zesty hot drink perfect for after dinner.
- Have a cookie in a glass with this Snickerdoodle Cookie Smoothie.
- The Pumpkin Pie Martini is simply pie-fect for a dessert cocktail!
- Grab your favorite mug and enjoy a Cocoa Java.
Other Sweet Eats
- Pecan Pie Pull-Apart is a heavenly recipe of crunchy pecans and fall flavors.
- This easy Yogurt Glazed Maple Bundt Cake is so moist and rich!
- Ricotta Crème Brulée is so creamy and delightful!
- Praline Crunch Cake is such a yummy dessert to share.
- These Puffy Pumpkin Pops will be fun for the kids and kids at heart!
What are your favorite Thanksgiving desserts to make (or eat!)? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals