18 Gluten-Free Foods for Gluten-Free Day
January 13 marks National Gluten-Free Day. While eating something gluten-free or “GF” has become pretty common, what exactly is gluten? Gluten is the general name for proteins in specific grains like wheat, rye, barley and triticale – a cross between wheat and rye. Gluten helps foods maintain their shape, acting as a glue that holds food together. Gluten can be found in many types of foods, even some unexpected ones. Whether you’re trying to consume more gluten-free foods or you’re eating a complete gluten-free diet, today there are tons of great GF products in the frozen food section.
In celebration of Gluten-Free Day, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite gluten-free frozen products and recipes:
- There’s no need to make meatballs from scratch when you can pick up these Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs.
- Satisfy your pizza craving with this flavorful Pesto & Cheese Gluten-Free Flatbread Pizza!
- Fire up your taste buds for this Enchiladas al Chipotle frozen entree.
- This cheesy Mac and Cheese in made with rice noodles, making it gluten-free.
- These Grain-Free English Muffins taste like the real thing!
- Satisfy your Italian craving with this delicious gluten-free Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
- You’ll definitely rise and shine after having one of these Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pockets.
- These Peanut Butter Cookies are gluten-free and oh-so scrumptious!
- No one will be able to taste the difference in this Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli.
- Pizza night just got a whole lot better with this Cheese Trio & Tomato Sauce Gluten-Free Flatbread Pizza.
- Spice up your lunchtime with this Chicken Enchiladas Poblano with Black Beans & Rice frozen entree.
- For a light and fluffy, gluten-free breakfast, whip up these Good Morning Pancakes.
- If you’re fixin’ for pasta, this Veggie Pasta Rotini Alfredo is a great option and contains a full serving of vegetables.
- Craving tacos? These Grain-Free Tortillas can be found in the frozen food section!
- If you’re missing snack cheese crackers, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by these Magic Cheese Crisps.
- This Bacon, Spinach, Caramelized Onion and Parmesan Eggwich is not certified gluten-free, but it is a great bread-less breakfast sandwich.
- We’re completely obsessed with this Gluten Free Uncured Bacon Mac & Cheese frozen entree.
- Whether for snack, lunch or dinner, everyone in the family will love these Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Nuggets.
What gluten-free frozen products have you tried? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.