17 Recipes to Enjoy for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is on a Wednesday this year, but you can still celebrate with tasty recipes featuring traditional Irish dishes, shamrock shapes, rainbows and more! Whether you follow traditional St. Paddy’s Day traditions or if you just wear green, these Irish-inspired recipes and meal ideas will help you to celebrate.
Festive Main Dishes, Appetizers & Sides
- Serve up this Shamrock Dip with Leprechaun Cheese Crisps for the perfect St. Paddy’s Day appetizer.
- For those who celebrate a traditional St. Patrick’s Day, this Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe is a must!
- You’ll be seeing green with these Shamrock Pesto Bites with spicy crushed tomato dipping sauce!
- Can you say comfort food? Beef Stew is a dish the whole family will love.
- It’ll be hard to say no to these quick and tasty Irish Nachos.
- With just 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll have fresh Irish Soda Bread in under an hour!
- Buttermilk Potato Cakes are a super savory side or main dish.
- Serve these Shamrock Rolls for the perfect pairing with your dinner entree!
Fun St. Paddy’s Desserts
- Can you believe how easy it is to whip up these 3-Ingredient Shamrock Cookies?
- These Irish Cream Cupcakes are complete with a colorful rainbow that you can do yourself!
- Craving chocolate? This Chocolate-Irish Cream Mousse is here to save the day!
- If you’re looking for a quick and creamy treat, these Irish Coffee Phyllo Cups are the way to go.
- Keep it light and green with this Green Smoothie that’s filled with fruits and veggies!
- Whether you add bourbon or not, this Festive Irish Cream Cheesecake is a perfect dessert for St. Patrick’s Day!
- An Irish Coffee is the best after-dinner dessert.
- These delicate Irish Cream Mousse Bites are a creamy delight to share with everyone!
- Have more phyllo cups to use? Try Bailey’s Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes.
How will you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!