- 1 lb. whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped pancetta
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain spaghetti and set aside.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat olive oil in a large pan to medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until just crispy. Add frozen peas to pancetta and mix until peas are just thawed. Turn burner off.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and Parmesan cheese together. Turn burner on to low heat. Add spaghetti to pancetta and peas and using a pair of tongs, mix through.
- Slowly add the egg and Parmesan cheese mixture to spaghetti and continue to mix through using your tongs. Be careful not to let eggs scramble.
- Continue to mix egg mixture through until even spread throughout the spaghetti and eggs are set. Serve warm.