- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 NestFresh Egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 3/4 stick butter, cold
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add greek yogurt and milk.
- In a separate bowl combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- In another clean and dry bowl, beat the NestFresh Egg whites until they form a stiff peak.
- Carefully fold egg whites into coffee cake batter.
- Gently stir in blueberries and pour batter into the baking dish.
- For the topping, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add sliced cold butter and cut butter into the flour/sugar mixture using a pastry cutter or two knives.
- Sprinkle topping onto batter.
- Bake coffee cake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife is inserted and comes out clean.