- 10 White Castle® Sliders
- 1 (10 oz.) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (2 lb.) bag tater tots, thawed to room temperature
- 1 bag cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Mix soups together and set aside.
- Remove bun tops from Sliders and set aside.
- Line the bottom of the cooking pan with the bun bottoms and Slider patties.
- Add a layer of tater tots.
- Spread ½ of soup mixture evenly over top of the tater tots.
- Add bun tops and another layer of tater tots.
- Add remainder of soup mixture. Spread evenly over tater tots.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of casserole.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is brown.