- 2 cups 2 cups frozen
- 4 frozen waffles
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 cup refrigerated sauerkraut, drained well and warmed
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, toast waffles according to package directions.
- Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of dressing on one side of each waffle. Top two waffles evenly with corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and French fries.
- Place remaining waffles on top and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
When it comes to toasting these, feel free to use your toaster oven, air fryer or a good old-fashioned toaster. And if you like your cheese super ooey-gooey, it’s ok to pop the whole sandwich in your air fryer, toaster oven or microwave just long enough to melt the cheese.