Recipe At A Glance
These Waffle Fry Skillet Chicken Nachos using Tyson Chicken and Ore-Ida Waffle Fries are irresistible
- 1 bag frozen waffle cut French fries
- 2 cups frozen pulled chicken breast, thawed
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup fresh Pico de Gallo, excess liquid drained off
- 1 medium avocado – peeled, pit removed and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place the waffle fries in a single layer in a large cast iron skillet. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and top the waffle fries with the pulled chicken and both cheeses. Place the pan back in the oven for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and top with Pico de Gallo, avocado, olives, sour cream and green onions.
- Serve immediately.