- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (1/2-inch) knob ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, such as broccoli, green beans, carrots and peppers
- 1 1/2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 4 cups cooked long-grain white rice, for serving
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in curry paste, garlic and ginger, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add stir-fry vegetables, chickpeas, coconut milk and broth to simmer over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors develop, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, and cook until just warmed through, about 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowls. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice, and enjoy.