- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 6 oz. firm tofu, patted dry and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (see Tips)
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Del Monte® Veggieful® Riced Cauliflower Teriyaki
- 2 Tbsp. vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 Tsp. siracha sauce
- Thinly sliced cucumber, Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained, sliced avocado, thin-cut carrot sticks, thinly sliced green onion, pickled ginger, sesame seeds, snack-sized seaweed sheets
- Grilled chicken, shrimp or salmon
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil. Add tofu and gently mix to coat; set aside to marinate.
- Meanwhile, massage the bag of frozen riced vegetables gently to break up clusters. Heat in the microwave or in a skillet according to package directions. Divide into two bowls.
- Divide the marinated tofu between the bowls, mounding on one side, then add at least three of the topping options and a protein, if desired. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and sriracha and drizzle over bowl toppings.
To make Shrimp Poke Bowls
- Whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl; reserve half of the marinade. Combine the other half with the shrimp in a separate bowl; coat well. Cook shrimp 3 to 4 minutes in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until cooked through and pink on both sides. Use the reserved marinade drizzle over the bowls.