- 1 Half Gallon (64 oz.) Carton of Silk Vanilla Oat Milk
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (or to taste)
- ½ tsp. (about 40-46 drops)of green food coloring
- White vanilla flavored icing (optional)
- Colored sprinkles (optional)
- Straws (optional)
- Open the half gallon carton of oat milk. Add the extracts and green food coloring. Replace the lid tightly. Shake the milk carton vigorously to combine the flavorings and green food coloring.
- Pour into glasses or a pitcher to serve. Add the optional sprinkled rim & fun straws for extra fun!
- (Optional) Dip glass in icing, or brush on white icing around the outer rim of the glass. Place sprinkles on a plate and roll the rim of the glass in sprinkles.
Makes ½ Gallon (64 oz) – About eight 1 cup (8oz) servings