- 3 cups of Silk Vanilla Cashewmilk
- 1 cup of long grain white rice
- 2 Tbsp.of sugar
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- ½ cup of salted and roasted cashews
- ½ cup of toasted shredded coconut
- 4 passion fruits, shell removed
- Combine the Cashewmilk and rice in a medium size pot and bring to a boil while constantly stirring.
- Once it is boiling, add a lid to the pot and simmer over low heat for 25 minutes or until the rice is al dente.
- Remove the pot from the heat, stir in the sugar and cinnamon and let it stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with the cashews, toasted shredded coconut and passion fruit.