- 1 whole sheet Pepperidge Farms puff pastry cut into rectangles
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 whole apples, cored, halved and sliced, but not peeled
- 1 Tbsp. Land O’ Lakes butter
- Store-bought caramel sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the puff pastry rectangles onto a silpat lined baking sheet. Add the sugar, salt, lemon juice and vanilla bean seeds to the apples. Stir to combine. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Arrange the apple slices on the pastry rectangles in a straight line, overlapping as you go. Dot the top with little bits of the butter. Bake until the pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan immediately and place on a serving platter. Serve with caramel sauce on the side.