- 1 (8 oz. can) Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit and roll out your crescent dough and slice it into quarters.
- On a nonstick silicone sheet or parchment paper, drizzle honey in four places.
- Layer your thinly sliced apple over the honey and drape the crescent dough on top of the apples.
- Brush the dough with an egg wash and bake for ten to twelve minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle them with powdered sugar and enjoy!