- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise, divided
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process American Cheese Slices
- 4 potato sandwich rolls (3 inch), split, toasted
- 4 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Burger Slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, cut into 4 slices
Heat grill to medium heat.
Mix meat and 2 Tbsp. mayo just until blended; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Grill 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF). Top with bacon and cheese; grill 1 min. or until cheese is melted.
Spread cut sides of rolls with remaining mayo; fill with pickles, burgers, lettuce and tomatoes.