- 3 boxes Twix Ice cream bars (6 bars per box)
- 1 (48 oz.) carton vanilla ice cream, softened (leave out for about 5 min)
- 20 oz. bottle caramel sauce
- 11 oz. box Nilla wafers or shortbread cookies, crumbled
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray and then lay down a big piece of plastic wrap so it hangs over the sides. This will help you get the ice cream cake out.
- Line the bottom with the Twix Ice Cream Bars. Depending on the size of your sheet cake pan will determine how many you need. (Chels used 3 boxes.)
- Top with 1 cartoon of vanilla ice cream and then smooth it out.
- Add a jar of caramel and crushed up Nilla wafers or shortbread cookies.
- Freeze overnight.
- Take it out a few minutes before serving, and run a knife along the edge and flip over.