- 6 KELLOGG’S® EGGO® Minis Homestyle waffles (divided)
- Blue sprinkles (optional)
- Coarse sugar (optional)
- 2 scoops (1/4 cup each) BREYERS® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 scoops (1 1/2 Tbsp. each) BREYERS® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 almond slices, halved horizontally
- Chocolate fudge ice cream topping
Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, on one side of serving tray arrange blue sprinkles for water, if desired. Sprinkle coarse sugar over remaining portion of tray for sand, if desired.
Cut four of the waffles in half. Place two remaining waffles on serving tray for turtle bodies. Arrange halved waffles around whole waffles for turtle legs.
Top each whole waffle with one 1/4 cup scoop of ice cream. Use an additional toasted waffle to press crosshatch pattern into ice cream for turtle shell. Arrange the small scoops of ice cream on tray for turtle heads. Use ice cream topping to attach almond pieces for eyes. Pipe a small amount of ice cream topping on top of each almond piece for eye centers. Serve immediately.