- 1 package Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin Olive oil
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
1. Pre heat oven to 350.
2. Cook meatballs according to package instructions. When finished set aside for later use.
3. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add the red onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 more minute. Then add the tomato sauce and mix together.
4. Add in the black beans and taco seasoning and cook 2 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Lightly coat each won ton wrapper with oil and nestle into a muffin tin.
6. Stick in the oven for 3 minutes, to start the crisping.
7. Remove from the oven and fill each cup with a turkey meatball, bean mixture and cherry tomato. Top with cheese and stick back in the oven for about 8 more minutes, until the cheese melts and the won tons crisp up. Keep an eye on them.
8. While they’re baking, make your quick guacamole. Cut avocado in half and remove the pit, scoop out the avocado into a bowl and then add in the cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt.
9. Top each turkey cup with a dollop of the guacamole and garish with a sprig of cilantro. Give a squeeze of lime juice over each turkey cup and serve.
*Optional – Add sour cream for garnish.