- 1 – 12 oz. pkg. of Rosina Turkey Meatballs, thawed
- 4 to 5 plum tomatoes
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 12 whole wheat mini slider rolls
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut tomatoes & mozzarella cheese into sandwich slices.
- Heat the meatballs in microwave oven for 2 minutes. Slice each meatball into 5 slices, but not completely through and spread into a fan effect.
- Spread mayonnaise on the slider rolls and place a slice of tomato on bottom half of each roll. Place a slice of mozzarella on the tomato followed by a sliced meatball.
- Drizzle about one teaspoon of balsamic vinegar on top of each meatball to taste. Top each meatball with a fresh basil leaf and place bun tops onto each sandwich.