- 1 bag Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- 1 container cucumber yogurt sauce (Tzatziki)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat flatbreads
- Place frozen meatballs on microwave-safe dish and heat for 1-½ minutes.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add olive oil to the pan, and then add the meatballs. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes until they are browned on all sides and heated through.
- Remove from the pan and let rest.
- Assembling the gyros: To a flatbread (warm up so they are more pliable), add 3 meatballs, sliced red onion, tomato, and cucumber. Top with Tzatziki sauce and serve.