- 1 package of Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- ¾ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 medium pear cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ten inch whole wheat tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Cook meatballs according to package directions. Allow to cool and cut into halves.
- In a large bowl stir together the turkey, cottage cheese, cranberries, celery, pear, walnuts and garlic powder.
- Place one lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla. Top each lettuce leaf with about ¾ cup turkey mixture.
- Fold the bottom third of each tortilla partially over the turkey mixture. Fold in the sides and roll- up. Cut the wraps diagonally in half and serve.