- 1 (52 oz.) bottle Tropicana Caribbean Sunset
- 1 (52 oz.) bottle Tropicana Island Punch Fresh
- fruit to taste, like pineapple, mango, kiwi, watermelon or strawberries
- fresh mint (optional) for garnish
- 2 large freezer friendly containers with lids
- food processor or high powered blender
- Transfer the juices into two separate freezer friendly containers and freeze them overnight
- Next day, keeping the two juices separated still, break the frozen juices into chunks and place them in a food processor or high powered blender.
- Repeat with the second frozen juice. Pulse to desired consistency.
- Spoon the granita into a glass, layering the colors. Finish with some fresh fruit and mint.