- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 48-ounce bottle SToK Unsweetened Cold Brew Coffee
- Nutpods Unsweetened Toasted Marshmallow Creamer
- marshmallow Creme
- Combine both sugars and 1 cup water in a small saucepot. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and boil for 3 minutes or until you achieve a syrup-like consistency.
- To serve, fill a tall glass with ice. Add the Cold Brew. Sweeten with the homemade syrup to taste.
- Pour in just enough creamer to create a marbling effect in the glass. Be sure to fill the glass completely, then spoon a large dollop of marshmallow crème onto the top of the glass and spread edge-to-edge.
- Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallow topping.