- 1 - 16oz package of Mrs. T’s Classic Onion Pierogies
- 2 cups of beef broth
- ½ lb of sliced deli roast beef
Horseradish Aioli Dip Ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Air fry Classic Onion pierogies according to the How to Air-Fry Frozen Pierogies.
- While the pierogies are air frying, prepare the aioli dip by combining and stirring all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Warm the beef broth in the microwave or stove until heated.
- Once the pierogies are done, place them on a plate.
- Fold and roll slices of roast beef into bite-sized pieces and skewer one slice onto each pierogi with a cocktail fork or toothpick.
- Serve immediately by dipping pierogies in the heated beef broth and spooning on the horseradish dip to taste.