- 1 - 16oz package of Mrs. T’s American Cheese Pierogies
- ½ cup ranch dip
- 4oz. shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup bacon crumbles
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Air fry American Cheese pierogies according to the How to Air-Fry Frozen Pierogies directions.
- While the pierogies are air frying, prepare the toppings: chop tomatoes and parsley.
- Once pierogies are done, place them on a plate and layer with ranch dip or dressing, cheese, tomatoes, bacon crumbles, and parsley.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer, snack, or meal.