- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pasta sauce of your choice (marinara or alfredo) or 2 tablespoons of pesto
- Garnish: Fresh basil, shaved parmesan, toasted pine nuts or fresh lemon
- Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini according to package directions and drain very well. Keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant and soft, 1-2 minutes.
- Add sauce, and reduce heat to low. Heat and stir until sauce starts to simmer. Add the well-drained zucchini spirals and toss until well coated.
- Garnish with basil, shaved parmesan, toasted pine nuts or a squeeze of lemon and serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Pair with your favorite protein, such as grilled chicken or seafood.