- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (20-oz.) box Jose Ole® Shredded Steak Taquitos or
- 1 (22.5-oz.) Chicken & Cheese Taquitos, partially thawed, chopped into small pieces
- 1 (24-oz.) bag frozen potatoes O’Brien
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- Sliced Green Onions or Chopped Cilantro (optional)
In large skillet, melt butter. Saute chopped Jose Ole® Taquitos for 4 minutes. Add potatoes and saute until potatoes are heated through and golden brown. Remove from heat. Top with cheese; cover and let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts. If desired, garnish with green onions or cilantro.