- 1 bag of Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- 1, 2oz. package of brown gravy mix
- ¾ cup of whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup sweetened dried cranberries (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon minced parsley (Optional)
- Place frozen Rosina Turkey Meatballs into the slow cooker, and set aside.
- Make the brown gravy according to package instructions; stir in the cranberry sauce, mustard, and heavy cream. Stir until well blended; pour over the meatballs in slow cooker and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on the high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
- To serve meatballs use a slotted spoon to remove meatballs to a serving platter; garnish with the dried cranberries and minced parsley if desired.