- 9 corn tortillas (taco sized)
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced black olives
- 1 can (7 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup mild salsa
- 1 box Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos
- Prepare a baking dish with non-stick spray and preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan over medium heat, and mix in the taco seasoning and salsa.
- Place 1/2–3/4 cup of the meat in the baking dish.
- Top with some of the diced green chiles, olives and cheese, then place 3 corn tortillas on top.
- Repeat Step 3 until pan is fully layered.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove foil and top with Mini Tacos and cheese, then bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!