- 1 bag Rosina® Italian Meatballs
- 1 750 ml. bottle of sweet white wine; we used A Gust of Sun Sweet Niagara
- 2 cups hot sauce
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- ½ cups Buckwheat Honey
- 1 stick of butter
- Combine wine, brown sugar, honey, butter and hot sauce in a large pot over medium-high heat. When butter melts, add meatballs, and stir to coat.
- Simmer uncovered for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until the sauce is reduced by half.
- If preparing in a crockpot, cook frozen meatballs in sauce on high for 4 hours. Place the crockpot lid slightly ajar to release the steam which, in turn, reduces the sauce.